It can be difficult to tell just from an online Google search if you are finding what you are looking for when it comes to a pawn shop. Being recognized and coming up in a search is step 1, step 2 is getting you in the door, but where many fall short is step 3. Customer Value.
- That’s right, not just customer service, but overall perceived value by the customer. Let’s take a look at what comes into play when customers size up a pawn shop.
- Is the shop aesthetically pleasing? – When you walk in is it well lit, well laid out, can you find what you are looking for?
- Is it in a safe area? – Do you feel comfortable shopping there? Parking your car and walking in by yourself.
- Were you greeted by a friendly staff member? Did someone in the shop acknowledge that you had come in and made you feel welcome asking if you could use any assistance?
- Did they have a great selection? – Did you find what you were looking for at a great price?
- Were you able to make a deal? – If you came in to pawn or sell an item, were you able to make a deal that left you feeling happy with the transaction?
At First Pawn Jewelry and Loan of Naples and Lehigh Acres Florida, our goal is for you to walk away having had a great experience. We are a family-owned and run pawnshop that cares about its customers. We aren’t looking for one time transactions we would like nothing more than to build a rapport with you so that when you have the need for a loan, to sell an item, or are looking for something special, you think of us and come in again.
We hope you consider First Pawn Jewelry and Loan when searching for a Southwest Florida pawn shop – we are considered by many to be the best in the business!
Come see us at First Pawn Jewelry and Loan
with two convenient locations right here in Southwest, Florida.
889 Airport Road South, Naples, Fl 34104 | 239-434-7296
1331 Homestead Rd N, Lehigh Acres, FL 33936 | 239-369-2274